8 Great Blog Post Ideas
It's no secret that formulating cool blog post ideas in the beginning stages of blogging can be tough.
Especially if your blog has no direction, rather no focus on one specific niche audience.
I wasn't except from this when I was first starting out and it took me too long to learn that I was doing the opposite of what works best, which is selecting a smaller niche and gearing the content towards its wants, desires, needs, etc.
When i figured out my target market and starting focusing more on serving them, the blog post ideas cascading like crazy.
If you want a way to quit struggling with ideas for your own blog posts, might I suggest you take the path I layed out in the former.
The following are ideas for blog posts you can use to shake things up a bit and attract more people to your blog.
- Review products, programs, or whatever you want. Everybody likes a solid review with truthful, genuine, and unbiased opinion.
2.) Frequently Asked Questions
- Visit forums and other places where people in your niche hang out. See what kind of questions their asking and deep deeper into what they want and need.
3.) Case Studies
- When you have great information and proof from doing it, you should share your results with people in your niche. Case studies are great for building like and a reputable trust with your viewers.
- When you learn something you think would also be valuable to others you should show them how to do the same. Your knowledge and experience could be just what somebody needs to fit the missing piece of the puzzle.
5.) Resource Lists
- Resource lists are beneficial for bringing your previous blog posts together all in one place. For example:
6.) Filler Posts
- Take these as an opportunity to reveal a little bit about yourself, tell relative stories, or share anything else you want.
7.) Buyer Keywords
- Keywords that people are searching for with intention to buy. Words like scam, review, product,etc. Ranking on the first page for one of these will be hitting a total sweet spot.
8.) Learn, Do, Teach
- Learn something, put in into action, and teach it back to others....the best way to remember anything. Try to learn something every day and write a create a blog post and/or video around it while keeping it relative to your topic.
These ideas are just the tip of the iceberg. To dive deeper into the facts check out these blog post ideas for a better look.
If you're still here, feel free to drop me a comment or hit a few share buttons on your way out.
Thanks for stopping by,